Tuesday 11 January 2011

Cat : Freedom


Braking,
smashing
glasses,
stones falling
from the pile
Free choices
Free lovers
Free death
In my chains
I feel so free
No pain, no blood
I`m so free

In my screams
you feel freedom

With your hands
catching my throat
you feel free
I`m so absent
in my freedom-
I`m lost in pain
in the pleasure
of my Red freedom,
I`m in the free
spaceof the cage
I`m not a bird
I`m a cat,
fell in trap
I love my prisoners
free space
My pillow is marked
with your footsteps
My pillow is marked
with sign of my
blood.
I love my Prison.

You are so obsessed
with your sky -
you fly and its
never enough for you
You are so obsessed
with my pain,
sadness
misfortune
You can`t release yourself
as a bird,
you are flying with
closed eyes in
Red sky

Obsession.
Why dont you look
down ?
you need to take me
out of my prison
to your painful
Red sky,
But you didn`t
tell me how to fly?
You want me to be
a bird,
you are scared
to be cat like me
But you never
could be really
f r e e.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures use here are of one great artist : Ray Caesar

    ReplyDelete