Tuesday 27 September 2016

Pieces of mirror

Take this piece of broken mirror,
Looks sparkling, as a shell, my love
The sun beams are locked inside
Moving in circles of golden light.

Make a scratch on my hand, my love
Let the blood make a stream –
Don’t worry I wont feel pain.
Take this glass –cut my hands,
My fingers, my heart.

They cant forget the touch of you,
My arms cant forget your embrace
and not any pain can erase the fear of loss
losing one thousand times (you),
The sorrow, the gloom, the dying  
Falling from skies… Where once I was
With you.

Take this stone –  shining Jasper
Magical flower is hidden inside –
Hold it up high
Let it fly from the abyss,
Let it brake in hundreds of pieces –
Holding our locked love,
Spread it in world,
And  remember

strong light cant stay hidden inside.

n.nour * 9




No comments:

Post a Comment