Sunday 9 March 2014

Bloom 2 ~



When I feel roaming on the winds
Caressing my hair and skin,  fluffy
Dandelions and petals dancing in
The air, as my heart beats with them,
When the north winds blow to south-
I know " your sad and full of sorrow
Facing the full moon of your mind,
Never find the release, needing my light.

When the south winds blow to north-
I see your message as deep pink roses
Coming to my home, as if they talk
They smile and radiate your smile and love,
Then your caring eyes look at me from above.

When the east winds blow to west-
All I`m sure you are doubtful and request
Just some loving lines, letter from my hand
In summer nights to remember your pain.

When the west winds blow to east-
Feel that our love was all illusion and mist.
It is gone now, blown on these winds "
Find another, but she loves you still”
Moon beams whisper in your soul…

---nour----
    July-013

No comments:

Post a Comment