Thursday 6 March 2014

Introspection 3



When I look into the mirror,
 I see myself in million parts
 Of me " as some are unknown,
 From my far away past,
 Some are shining and sweet
 As memories of childhood,
  Some are covered with dark "
 (but when I see them turn my
 head aside) " and some have
 my face with your eyes, 
 some have short hair as a boy,
 some have long silky hair of a doll,
 some have wildness and insanity,
 some have romantic lonely dress...

 How can I simply look, observe them all?
 Forgetfulness is growing in my soul,
 But your image and your piece of puzzle
 Here missing, I want to find it in the night
 With your red kisses,
 I want to hold you in my heart,
 To feel the timeless breath of love,
 Of my need, of silence and eternity
 And look again deep into your mirror core.

nour -
  June-013

No comments:

Post a Comment