Sunday 2 October 2016

Amber plaited hair

My plaited long hair
With color of amber and gold,
Swirling gently around your arms,
Enfolding your hands, fingers,
Touching your cheeks, eyes
Ethereal air,
You don’t take a breath,

Just look, your eyes are
Nearly closed, lashes down –
You feel my scent of jasmine
And pear, 
endeavoring to hold me,
But I disappear.

Like a game of shadows
Your eyes are chasing me,
I`m fairy of the valley
mon frère, اخي, mera bhaee –
حبيبتى, mera pyaar, 
You`ll be falling in a deep well
Of your desire and lust,
Like Osiris even dead 
felt for his sister lover Isis.

Tied willingly in a sweet trap
Of my amber plaited hair
You need just the scent on my skin
And the gossamer smell
Of moon jasmine…
Come, I`ll sooth your pain,
Embrace you, let you
Fall asleep,
Where a blue fairy
In mirror whispers to you
…..
be aware of another dream.

n.nour ** 




No comments:

Post a Comment