Thursday 27 October 2016

Osiris

Your amber skin so soft,
Seduced me more tonight
I felt the scent of musk,
Wild narcisuss, and lotus,
As if I m drunk with wine.
Where have you been
My sister, far away
Our naughty childhood
Games remain
But now in me arising new
Deep feeling, longing
From my blood –
Connected with yours,
I stretch my arms
To touch your raven black
Hair in tiny plaits,
You are mysterious
priestess, dancer of Gods –
You make my heart tremble
Feeling painful love.

When it all started, Isis?
One day just I watched
Your flowing body in the Nile
It was like water in a waterfall,
So gentle, naked, fragile
In transparent tunic
Since then my heart
Sinks in memory and ache.
I know, Isis sister sweet,
You`ll adore my shadow
And my Ka complete,
Even when I die
And when in underworld
Forgotten by humans
My mummy will wander
In vein, lost soul

But still loved by you alone. 

n.nour * 

No comments:

Post a Comment