Tuesday 24 April 2012

Dragon 2





When I first know you

your words were like
f i r e, your eyes were
like f i r e, they wanted
to melt me.
When I first know you,
you loved all in me,
you wanted to give me
your energy,
Instead you put me
in flames of your
heart, imprison my
soul fast,
You wanted to eat
every day piece of me
you liked tasting my
fingers of water.


When you first know me,
my words were fountain
of sparkling emotions,
my love was endless well
of Pure water for you,
When you first know me,
I didn`t see you`re Dragon
with red magic skin,
I was a spring of love,
forever flowing to you
embracing gently your
spirit and soul,
coming close to the
core of the fire,

but then...you lost
control, you lost
the sweet music of love,
our melody we have created
was broken,
whoever you are,
my Red Dragon, I still
love you,
Just give me back
my song!



No comments:

Post a Comment