Friday 22 January 2010

Femina 8


Birds are
letters
in the sky,
angels
read them
and fly
with them-
we are the flock
from sentences,
read us,
reveal us!

****


The pain
as a red
poppy
in the field
over there,
from the wind
from the wind,
from….
blown away…

****

I`m passing
through the night
with desire.
I can`t be apart
from your
shadow
and your gaze,
your glitter
your silence
sink inside me.
I carry you away.
*****

I love you
My violet
Shadow
Sea foam
Turned into
Mist.


*****

Statue:
Her hands
are from marble,
they bend
from her
shoulders-
full of life
and brave,
cold
and fine
white fingers,
face,
glancing in
light.
You`re standing
right in front
of me
threatening
staring at me-
your marble eyes
sparkle
a woman
of Michelangelo.


****

And you didn`t
Answer me
And looked away
Over there,
You turned your eyes
To the window
To the street
Why me?

1 comment:

  1. The picture, I used for my poem is of the doll artist : Marina Bychkova, my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete