Tuesday 2 December 2014

Lost

Since you left me,
all rivers flow to the west,
all winds blow up to north,
Since you left me
I see your face everywhere,
in the forest leaves I feel 
your presence,
in the darken tree stem
I see your hair,
Your eyes appear in the
candle light,
Your voice is whispering
from mirror walls,
Since you left me 
I don`t have voice to speak
I don`t have my hands,
just fingers to write 
this ancient language 
drawing letters on white 
as my heart is full
and my mind -empty,
any thought is linked to you,
Only my eye shadows can see 
and hide my little tears
dried on the wind.

All the colors are washed away
in my pain,
I couldn`t hide myself, 
as I`m in you,
Since you left me,
I hear your music like drums
inside me,
All world is noisy, 
but i`m silenced 
Since you left me
I`m lost and blind.


:: n.nour 
::January 014



No comments:

Post a Comment